1. The use of this web space is subject to the full acceptance by the user of these General Conditions, or of those that are present at each moment in which the user accesses the same.
2. It’s only permitted the access to this site and its use for lawful purposes adjusted to the present General and Specific Conditions, the applicable law at any time, as well as morals, good customs and order public. The company reserves the right to withdraw access to this site, without prior notice, to any user who contravenes the provisions of this legal notice, as well as to inform the competent authorities of activities that could be constitutive of a crime.lito.
3. The company reserves the unilateral right to modify at any time these General Conditions as well as any other general or particular conditions of its web page. It also reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the Website, as well as the contents and conditions required to use them.
4. The User acknowledges that access to this site is made under his free consent and is his sole responsibility.
5. SLOWWALK, S.L.U, the owner of this website and the SLOWWALK Trademark reserves the right to inform the competent authority of any other use that may affect its interests or rights or may constitute a crime.
6. SLOWWALK, S.L.U, reserves the right to terminate this web service at any time without further requirement than the notice in these conditions 15 days in advance.
1. SLOWWALK, SLU, cannot guarantee the permanent availability of the service offered by this site, nor is it responsible for any damages that may be produced or may occur in the future, or technical defects that are derived from the use of the information contained in the Web site.
2. In the case of errors in the information provided by a computer attack, SLOWWALK, S.L.U, is not responsible for such errors as well as damages caused by the use of the information derived from such errors.
3. The content of this Web is merely informative, not being responsible in any moment about possible errors produced in its presentation. If you want more detailed information, you can contact through the email address WEB@SLOWWALK.ES
1. The industrial and intellectual property of all logos, emblems, or any element incorporated in the design of this site belongs exclusively to SLOWWALK, S.L.U, The User recognizes and accepts these rights. The elements of this website on SLOWWALK, S.L.U, do not have intellectual or industrial property rights are used with the corresponding permission. permiso.
2. The reproduction of all or even a part of the content of this Web as well as its transmission or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or in any medium, is prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained, in writing, From SLOWWALK, SLU
3. It is not allowed to circumvent the copyright on the rights of SLOWWALK, S.L.U, as well as evade or try to circumvent any systems that may or may not have protection of the contents. The right of appointment is allowed provided the source is indicated from which it comes.
4. Any violation of the intellectual or industrial property rights of this portal or the elements of SLOWWALK, S.L.U, will be object of the appropriate legal measures to obtain the protection of these.
1. SLOWWALK, SLU, informs that this website is hosted in Spain, country in which it offers its services, and therefore the only applicable legislation to resolve any conflict regarding the interpretation of these conditions, is the Spanish legislation, as well Such as the international treaties signed by Spain.
2. By accepting these General Conditions, the user submits to the jurisdiction of the Tribunals of the city of Alicante, to resolve any controversy related to the previous section.
If you wish to clarify any aspect of the described conditions, you may contact the following addresses: WEB@SLOWWALK.ES if you do so via email or in writing to SLOWWALK, SLU, MARIE CURIE, 19, 03203 Elche, Alicante
Address: MARIE CURIE, 19, 03203, Elche, Alicante
B54838339 – REG. MERCANTIL ALICANTE 06-02-2015, Nº1, TOMO 3833, FOLIO 163, SECCIÓN, HOJA 143348